Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Snowden is NOT a hero, but rather the lowest form of scum on the planet!!!

I haven't blogged anything in quite awhile, because I've been busy with other work and projects, but I feel compelled to get this off my chest.  Edward J Snowden (it makes me ill to speak or type his name), is no hero, but rather a traitor.  In my book he is no different that John Walker, Robert Hanson and Aldrich Ames, etc.  No, I take that back, I believe he's actually worse, because his treasonous act was a deliberate attempt to damage the United States and he knows it.  Why else did the chicken-shit bastard run to Hong Kong?  He should be convicted of treason and punished to the highest extent of the law.

Not only that, I believe the low-life reporters, Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras, should be prosecuted as accessories to the crime.  How would they feel if one of their co-workers stole their notes on every story they were working on, then sold those notes to a competitor that beat them to the punch, thus receiving all the "financial rewards".  Would Greenwald and Poitras applaud that effort and would they call that person a hero or would they seek justice - demanding the thief be prosecuted?  I bet they'd vote on the latter.  Greenwald and Poitras, if you are reading this, you make my skin crawl just as much as Snowden, because your type of journalism is damaging whether you want to admit it or not.  History has shown time and time again that the media's total disregard for security and safe-guarding on going investigations has led to successful acts of violence that include terrorist attacks.

As for all those with the "public has the right to know everything" mindset, think about this.  Suppose there were indications of plans for a violent act in your city, but someone leaked that information to the press and the press reported it.  As a result, the suspect got away, only to return months later to carry out their plan which ultimately led one or some of your loved ones meeting a tragic demise.  Would you still feel it was a good thing that the public was made aware of everything?  I think not.

And lastly, the above scenario is one that would be of interest with regards to security.  Believe me, anyone in that field has no interest, nor the time, to read all your email to Aunt Sally or to review all your phone calls or web surfing activity, etc unless something triggers an alert warranting further investigation by the appropriate authorities.

Well, I now feel better getting that off my chest, but at least I didn't betray my country in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment