Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Music To Reverse To

If you're like me, you like some good tunes filling the air while reversing a pesky piece of malware.  However, I find that sometimes the vocals interfere with my train of thought, which is why I found it so cool when I stumbled across Dream Theater's "Train of Thought Instrumental Demos" album.  It's awesome and it didn't interfere one bit with my, huh, train of thought (I never thought I'd say that three times in the same paragraph).

Anyway, the album is awesome and since Dream Theater always incorporates alot of instrumental dialogue, you can listen to a track without the words and still enjoy it, because it's not like listening to the same 8 bars over and over again.  And now that I think about it, another one of their ablums that would be great to "reverse" to would be "Black Clouds & Silver Linings CD3".  It's the instrumental versions of CD1, which is awesome.  And lastly, if you like progressive metal instrumentals, check out "Liquid Tension Experiment" which features some Dream Theater personnel.  Well, gotta run for now.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment