Monday, June 11, 2012

Malware Video: Others.exe


One thing I've noticed is that while I believe it's safe to say everyone knows about malware, most have never seen it in action.  For this reason, I like making malware videos to educate customers.  In view of this, I'm posting my most recent video and what I found most interesting about this piece of malware was the way it "blended in" on a victim host (you'll have to watch the video to see what I mean).  I''d like to note, however, the video doesn't contain any audio dialogue (just written text), but it does include a music soundtrack so you'll need to adjust your speaker volume accordingly.  Hope you enjoy.

note: I just checked out the video and after uploading it, it became a little blurry when viewing via full screen (sorry about that)

No comments:

Post a Comment